A pleasant and spacious two bedroom room apartment of 80 m² located in Amsterdam Nieuw-West, in the ‘Overtoomse Veld’ .
The apartment is located on the sixth floor of a well-maintained apartment complex on the Postjesweg, conveniently situated with all necessary facilities within easy reach. For daily shopping for instance you can go to the supermarkets in the immediate vicinity such as the shopping center on the August Allebéplein. You can also reach the Jan Evertsen and Kinkerstraat where you can find the Ten Katemarkt and the Foodhallen all within a few minutes by bike. There are also many nice restaurants and cafes close by and for the necesarry recreation you can go to the beautiful Rembrandtpark and the Sloterplas recreation area, both almost within walking distance.
The apartment also has excellent public transport connections (metro and tram within walking distance) and the various roads are also easily accessible.
The apartment is located on municipal leasehold land; split into apartment rights in 2002 under the General Provisions (AB) of 1994. The ground rent is still indexed every five years and currently amounts to € 158 per year until August 1934. The switch to the AB in 2016 has already been paid and will be € 100.71 from August 1934 onwards plus cumulative inflation.
Approximate lay out:
On the ground floor is the well-maintained communal entrance with the mailboxes and the front doorbell plateau. You will reach the apartment on the 6th floor via the staircase or the elevator. Entrance accessible from the gallery: hall/corridor with meter cupboard; on the gallery a bedroom and the spacious kitchen with various built-in appliances including an oven, microwave, dishwasher, a cool/freezer combination and a Quooker. The modern bathroom has a shower and sink, there is a separate toilet and furthermore an internal storage / walk-in closet where you will find the washing machine connection. At the rear and sunny side of the apartment is the spacious living room and adjacent the second bedroom which gives access to the balcony.
In the basement there is a storage room with enough space for bicycles and other things that you wish to store.
In short, a nice and well laid out three-room apartment with all amenities within reach: a wonderful place to live and relax!
- Living area of 80.2 m² (NEN 2580 measured);
- The Rembrandtpark and Sloterplas are within walking distance;
- The Kinkerbuurt and the Hallen can be reached within 5 minutes by bike;
- Public transport available in front of the door as well as a supermarket (AH, Lidl);
- Private (bicycle) storage room of 7.3 m²;
- 2 bedrooms;
- Living room and balcony are south facing;
- Well-maintained complex with elevator;
- The ground lease is indexed every 5 years, revised in 2034 and currently amounts to €158 per year; the switch to
perpetual leasehold 9AB 2016) has already been paid;
- Active, professionally managed V.v.E., the monthly service costs are € 211,67 incl. advance heating costs;
Show complete description »